What is Waterproofing?
Waterproofing is applying a product to a surface that can help to preserve that structure for longer use. The George L. Throop Company sells waterproofing products and has years of experience to share with customers who want to know which product to use and how to apply waterproofing to their next project.
Applications for Waterproofing:
- Waterproofing wooden decks
- Waterproofing foundations or exterior walls and basements or other structures that are to be backfilled.
- Waterproofing inside planter boxes and reflective pools.
- Waterproofing under kitchen, laundry and bathroom floors.
- Waterproofing under shower pans.
- Waterproofing of occupied areas under plazas and malls.
- Waterproofing in-between concrete slabs, such as parking decks, roof decks or patio areas over subterranean parking.
- Waterproofing under tile or terrazzo floors.
- Waterproofing subway structures, foundations and tunnels.
- Other areas of waterproofing applications:
- Sun decks
- Wooden Pool decks
Types of Waterproofing products we carry
- Elastomeric Coatings
- Acrylic coatings
- Polyurethane coatings for decks
- Epoxy Coatings
- Cement Based Coatings
- Leveling products
- Clear Lacquer Based Sealers
- Clear Water Based Sealers
- Clear Mineral Spirit Based Sealers
- Metal flashings
- Joint fillers
Visit the George Throop Building Materials Retail location in Pasadena to purchase the appropriate waterproofing product for your project.