The George L. Throop Company offers an emergency concrete cement response program to those organizations involved in situations that require fast action and quick response on an unscheduled basis. We have large and small concrete mobile portable batch plants in order to accommodate the various needs of our customers.
Concrete repair for the following applications:
- Highways, freeways, bridges, streets
- Utilities — water mains, sinkholes, etc.
- Industrial applications — refineries, factories
- Aqueducts and levee failure or levee break
- Concrete repair from Storms — hurricanes, fires, tornadoes, earthquake repairs
- Railroad track repair at crossings
By using the George L. Throop Company in your emergency concrete project you will get the following benefits:
- Services returned to normal much faster
- Use of rapid setting or fast-setting cements to produce pre-determined, pre-calibrated mix designs
- Program spells out who would provide what so that work progresses as planned and the job gets done faster.
- The George L. Throop Company has over 90 years of material handling expertise to handle most crises that may develop.
- Our owned and operated portable batch plants are capable of up to 60 cubic yards of concrete per hour. We can bring in as many batch plants as needed to get the job done in the safest, most efficient manner.
- Able to supply temporary mobile batch plants.
Contact the George L. Throop Company when you need to have your concrete emergency job handled quickly and expertly.